Monday 23 January 2017

UNIQUE IN ITS OWN ENTIRITY

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes I know everyone has been waiting so here it is the first post! how exciting









Africa has been commonly nicknamed “The Mother Continent” due to it being the oldest inhabited continent on Earth. Africa is the second largest continent on earth and is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea, the Indian Ocean, and the Atlantic Ocean.  It is almost split into two equal parts by the equator.
Now I’ve given you the basic facts let’s get past the “boring stuff’ and talk about the real Africa. To give you some background info on the person you are actual person you are listening to. My name is Favour and I was born in Ireland but my parents are originally from Nigeria. They speak Igbo and grew up in village called Arochukwu. 
The geography of Africa is not an easy thing to discuss Africa is full of many different cultures but that’s what makes it unique. The diverse blend of culture and belief. Throughout my Blog I will try and summarize in a short time. First off Africa is home to more countries than any other continent in the world but that’s not the only thing that sets Africa apart from the rest of the world. It is the unique culture that Africa possess that makes me so interested in it. Why?
Because “The way you choose to convey the message is as important as the message” – Mr. Lydon
 
 

That’s it for today guys since I don’t want to bamboozle you with too much information. I’ll leave you with that short quote above. This isn’t just a Blog about Africa it’s an account of people’s lives, their culture and why Africa is the way it is now.
 
Stay motivated
Favour


No comments:

Post a Comment